Monday, March 17, 2014

Hooray For Mail!

(Mail is finally pretty much caught up)!

I finally got my CTFxC is For Haters hoodie today.  It only took over three months.

Overall today was a good Monday.  I haven't really got anything to say today.  It's been a long day -- not particularly bad, in fact it was pretty good.  I got a Christmas Card in the mail too.  That was also supposed to be delivered in January.  And I got a Barnes & Noble Gift Card.  But that was on time.

So that's pretty much been my day.  Sorry it's a boring blog today. I'll have more effort for you in the next couple days.  Tomorrow may not be anything extravagant due to work conflict, but I don't want to write myself off yet.

Oh, yeah, and Happy St. Patrick's Day to those who are celebrating.


No comments:

Post a Comment