Friday, March 7, 2014

A Bold Faced Lie

Today I got my exercise in. 


So we're all on the same page, this is a lie and in bold.  This is to serve as a motivator to overcome whatever happened this week that caused my twitching to start back up and cause a real problem with my ability to do my workout.  I don't want to beat myself up over it, but I want to be able to look back and say "this really was a bad day as far as my workout is concerned." Plus, I am forcing myself to write about it as a way to work through my writer's block...so I don't end up with two horrifying failures in an otherwise fairly productive day.

I will be getting a new Pens T-Shirt next week, and the order has been sent to the warehouse to re-ship my CTFxC is For Haters hoodie after that debacle. With any luck, my autographed Max Collins CD will be coming in the mail soon too.  Then I think I am squared away with mail.  Aside from bills anyways.

Wow, I'm impressed with how long I got this, considering my writer's block.  But I do look forward to this challenge I've set for myself.  I think the way to remedy this week will be to re-do the program's entire Week 3 over.  Or I need to just let it go...and cut myself some slack.  Maybe that's why I'm so twitchy again... Maybe I'm expecting too much from myself.  Or holding myself accountable for too much. Or maybe I'm fighting apathy so much it's draining every bit of energy I have.  Or.... maybe I just get sucked into too much TV.  Not even TV.... Arrested Development is my current obsession and season 4 is weird.  But I find out every day how much I really DO live under a rock.  And that is NOT a bold faced lie.  Or a lie, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment