Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Payer for a Rainy Wednesday

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for the spring of Spring, the spurts of sun, and the warm rain.  Thank you for the ability to wake up this morning with purpose, the job that hasn't quit on me and I haven't quit on, and for the people in my life near and far who find a way to inspire me, encourage me, support me, love me, and treat me as an equal. Thank you for the challenges in life too, and the free will to decide who and what I want to become in those situations.  Thank you for never giving up on me and helping me to see my potential through each day, circumstance, and helping me to stay humbled during the times when I excel.

Please be with those in my life experiencing hurt right now.  Friends dealing with the loss of a loved one. Comfort them in their time of need and bring the right people into their lives for their situation.  And please stand by the sick.  And the people suffering from the internal struggles of life who may just need someone to smile at them at the grocery store.  Please give the coincidental movie on TV for the people looking for direction.

This is my prayer for today....for me, and for anybody who is in need of a small prayer. ...or a big prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment