Friday, September 25, 2015

The Road to 1989: Part 2

Part 2  9/25/2015

Last night I had a strange dream about flying, that has me thinking about how nervous I actually am for this part of my trip.  I had a dream where I forgot what time my flight back was, but I was going back to MI, not to PA, and for whatever reason I guess I was in PA because my mom and sister were there at the airport trying to sabotage my trip. Anyways, I didn't really have a clue where I was in the airport. And I actually saw a drawing of Charles Trippy on the gate I needed to take to get to my flight. Then when I got through, the stairs were absolutely vertical and I was too short to reach well. And when I woke up I was laying on both of my arms so the pain from those stairs was real pain. It took a lot to wake my hands up too haha.   I've been up for over an hour and my shoulders still hurt.

But that's beside the point.

I think I'm getting sick of the song Wildest Dreams, too.  It's nobody's fault, I just have heard it a LOT on YouTube lately and it's just always stuck in my head.  Maybe it will go away for a little bit and grow on me again.

That's all I really have for today, I think.  But it is only 10:30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment